Thermoplastic powders are specifically designed to provide a tough, long lasting coating to metals and are suitable for many applications in demanding environments.
Thermoplastic is selected as a coating of choice when products need to be durable, withstand the elements and look attractive. It is a polymer that has a glossy appearance and it is supplied in many colours.
- The coating maintains excellent adhesion to the metal substrate without the need for a separate primer.
- The thicker coating ensures all edges are well covered.
- It will not leach anything hazardous into the environment.
- It is an ideal coating material for applications used in the food and water industries.
- Accelerated weathering tests indicate that Thermoplastic coating will remain in a stable condition for 40 years outdoors in Northern Europe, 30 years in Southern Europe, and 20 years in tropical environments.
Thermoplastic Coating Protects against:
- Stress cracking
- Adverse weather conditions
- Salt spray
- UV light
- Acid rain
- Airborne pollutants
Thermoplastic coatings outperform other coating materials in terms of performance, durability and environmental impacts. Call MPPC today on 0121 766 8267 or complete our online form.